I am a Loner

 (Slight request from my side, 

Do Read - 

1) I am an Office Worker Then,

2) I am a Guitarist

Before reading this story.)**

 

Those days are long gone where a social gathering isn't a thing anymore. I am a people person, and with that comes the urge to do a lot of bad things with my known associates. I am suffering from FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). I was always in the shadow, sheltered by my family, siblings, and lovers. My wife, however, never try to hold me off. I was free when I was married. How strange is that? But, on the other hand, you might have noticed "was" in that sentence as well. I am not proud of that. I damaged that relationship way before I got the bug of music. I always felt bad for myself that I never even consider the fact that she might have been facing some issues as well. I wasn't a person whom she deserved to have. I was just there, doing nothing. Now, "what did it cost? Everything" 

 

Reading about my previous experiences has got me thinking about how much of a loser I was? And I got worse. I was an Office Worker, a Guitarist, but why wasn't I a sibling, husband, or a father? Because I am a loner. Thinking-back there is no particular moment that can excuse my ignorance towards my family. I made friends, people who are close to me and help me whenever they can, and for them, I am willing to do anything, "Where are they now? was it all my fantasy?"

 

The sad thing about this is, they don't care. I am not a sibling, father, son, or husband to them. But wait, I was a sibling, father, son, and husband to someone. And I didn't put an equal effort in my relationship. We, as a society, put a lot of effort into thinking, "what others might think of us?" I guess it doesn't matter once you know that "you can't win no matter what?" "That Being Said" today is my birthday, and to my surprise, also the day I am officially divorced. "Talk about bad timing, am I right?" The child's custody went to the mother as I am not capable of raising a child. As a man who still lives with his parents at the age of 36, I would say they are "on point."

 

I am not real. I am just a manifestation of a writer who truly enjoys writing. However, I hope you guys know that doesn't mean there isn't any lesson to learn. You are all going to have the opportunity to choose between personal Amusement or quality family time. Answering this question is way too easy, although most of you already choose Amusement over the family. Depression is a significant problem, but loneliness is the root of that problem. Try talking to your family member first before losing it to your FOMO. You can't be everywhere. You have to let go of some things. 

 

** Try to help people that are suffering from depression, loneliness, and FOMO problem. 



To follow any updates on SKMYSTERIES check out our social media:


  1. Instagram: @skmysteries
  2. Twitter: @skmysteries
  3. Facebook: facebook.com/skmysteries


To follow me personally:


  1. Instagram: @shaddy.samarth
  2. Twitter: @ShaddySamarth
  3. Facebook: facebook.com/samarth.kulkarni.391420
Visit my other blogs as well. Feel free to Like, Comment & Share. I'll be waiting for your point of view on this subject matter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a Guitarist

I am an Office Worker.

The Journey Of MARVEL vs DC