I am an Office Worker.


Life Before Covid19

It is the last day of my office. Received tons of gifts from my co-workers and my ex-employees. I am relieved after quitting this job. It was sort of my gift to myself. I have been practicing guitar all winter and I really hope to do something with that talent. I played at my friend’s wedding, even worked on new tunes.

I did not give that reason. In fact, I have said that I wanted to grow and fulfill my destiny, to become a manager or company head. Also, I was tired of this hopeless cycle of getting up, going to office & comeback. Doing this over and over again is kind of pissing me off, so I had to take a break.

I started this journey being way behind compared to my peers. They knew what they wanted. One of them actually started doing standup and I am 26 years old not knowing what to do. When am I going to feel the need to do something with my talent? Turns out I was not talented. I was hopelessly applying for jobs for 2 straight years in IT companies with no luck.

Needless to say, during that time I was drinking for a while. In fact, because of that, I am still alive. Alcohol used to motivate me. Making my parents proud or earning for myself or self-growth was out of the question. I did things that I am not proud of. I suffered a lot because of that and the only takeaway was that “Never try to be perfect” because no matter what you do, you’ll always be wrong.

I am very untrustworthy because back when I was in my early twenties, I used to think that the world is simple. The only person who can understand the world would be me!  I was a failure from the beginning I was dropout completed my degree in 6 years. The company which I left so happily was the only achievement of my life. Things have changed and I came across guitar tuition and wanted to give it a shot! I worked on my guitar lessons. I was getting good at it. Never felt more alive than ever. Playing for almost every night gave me a good night's sleep and gave my wife the worst nightmare. But she was angrier about me leaving a job all of a sudden. I didn't even ask her permission. Nor did I ever had a conversation about quitting.

In February month, I was serving my notice period and it’s hilarious to think that what a horrible mistake I made. Because, at that time, I was glad because “Shaadi Season is starting.” I am going to make a lot of money. Everything is going to be fine now…

To be Continue…


Comments

  1. Interesting.. mysteries begins... Great..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. For future updates checkout my Social Media accounts(Facebook Twitter & Instagram) with name SK Mysteries.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You. For future updates checkout my Social Media accounts(Facebook Twitter & Instagram) with name SK Mysteries

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank You. For future updates checkout my Social Media accounts(Facebook Twitter & Instagram) with name SK Mysteries

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You. For future updates checkout my Social Media accounts(Facebook Twitter & Instagram) with name SK Mysteries

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am a Guitarist

The Journey Of MARVEL vs DC